Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, February 3, 2008

Disney World 2008...

Another year, another trip! We just got back Thursday from Orlando and 78 degree weather. We went from shorts and flip flops to snowpants and parkas overnight. We had so much fun! Justin made us get up each morning at 6:30 so we could be at the park of choice when it opened. Then he would have us run...yes run...through the park for the first ride of the day. And I have to mention here, I am in no where near the shape I should be in!! It's time to hit the gym!!
Here are some of my favorite's from last weeks trip...
Our favorite ride was Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom

And yes, Justin was crazy enough to take pictures during the ride! We found this empty trail that leads right up to the Tree of Life, this thing is amazing!
Some of our favorite random photos...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Vacation in Florida is sounding pretty good to me right now...it's currently snowing again...we've surpassed the annual snow fall rate and it's only the beginning of February. It might be a long winter, which brings me to my first statement...vacation in Florida is sounding pretty good to me right now!!!