Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, February 3, 2008

Idaho Winter...

I don't think we've had this much snow since we were kids. I can still remember the last winter we spent our weekends sledding in the field behind Kara's house--I think that was back in middle school! Those were the good old days!! It must have snowed all night last night because all of Abby and Lexie's footprints in the backyard were covered this morning with a fresh blanket of snow...and it hasn't stopped all day. The Stake President even cancelled church today because the roads in town are pretty bad. Since we're having Justin's family over for the Superbowl tonight, we decided he'd better go shovel the driveway and the walk.
I tried to get him to put on a jacket, but he said he's not cold...he must be working too hard!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you have snow too, misery loves company I guess!