Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's House...

I took these pictures last week during the 'disaster cleanup' at Justin's parents house of the kids playing outside. For those of you who haven't heard of the 'disaster cleanup project' going on at the laws, a couple of weeks ago with the heavy rain the basement flooded. Everyone has been working since last Wednesday (the 28th) ripping up carpet, painting walls, and sealing floors to get ready for the carpet guys who came Thursday to lay carpet. I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the before because Justin's mom was afraid I'd blog it (and of course I would have)...but I think she's regretting it now that it's done.
Alex
Sarah

Timmy talking to Jennetta through the screen in the window while she works!

0 comments: