Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Three Little Pigs...

Justin and his dad decided to buy pigs during the basement flood. They said we would buy pigs after we got home from camping, so here we are, the day after camping, the pig pen is complete. Meet Dixie, Daisy, and Dori. Dixie belongs to JD & Amy, Daisy is ours and Janeen named Pa's Pig Dori. I don't know the difference between Dixie and Dori, but Daisy is in the middle.

This is either Dixie or Dori

3 comments:

Jessica Waite said...

Pigs? You might not want to name them if you plan on burchering them. And yup, I'm pregnant. I just decided to post the gaget since I'm eight weeks and the change of miscarriage is less. I felt better informing everyone after a few weeks but really couldn't wait any longer. I'm due Feb. 1 so I have a long while until I know the sex. Thanks, I'm soo excited too!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Hey-
Thanks for the blog comment! I love getting comments! YAY you got the chalk art! Okay my e-mail addy is: hebsandpark@gmail.com
THANKS!
-Heather

Julz said...

Gee wiz you guys we leave you two alone for three years and you guys decide to go HOG wild on us. jk. Andrew and I havnt sat down and decided when we can come up there but we really want to. Mostly to see you guys we sure miss you. but we will have to make it a priority to get up there. We have to go to South Dakota for a family reunion so after we recover from that we will have to make plans to come and see you. :) Hope all is well.