Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, June 15, 2008

NEWS FLASH!!

I seem to have created some confusion. Up until now, the only people looking at our blog have been close family and friends who know we don't have any kids. Recently, I signed up for Facebook and have came in contact with old friends, while I'm really excited about that, I've had a couple of comments on my "beautiful daughter." For the record...None of the kids featured on our blog belong to us, we just love them all so much that I can't stop taking pictures of them!! I have to agree with everyone else though that Faith is beautiful, I'll make sure to pass that on to my brother Tim and his wife, Jen. So, until you see the ticker on the side bar counting down the pregnancy...We do not have kids!! Don't stop the comments though...we love to hear how cute our nieces and nephews are!!

2 comments:

The Fuhrmann's said...

When Deny first showed me your blog I thought she was yours but as I read the blog I figured that she wasn't yours. She is very cute. Let us know when you want to get together. Let me know what your days are off. Deny has different days off, that is what you get working at a hospital. I would to see you guys.

Anna Beal said...

I also have a FACEBOOK account. It is so crazy how many people you find on there. I'll look you up.