Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Love to See the Temple...

Friday, my mom, Justin and I drove to Twin Falls to the temple open house. I was excited to share this experience with my mom and to see the differences in the design and layout compared to the Boise temple. The temple grounds are beautiful and even though so many people were moving through the tours, the Spirit and serenity was unlike anywhere else. There is nothing I love more about the temple than the promise that our family can be together forever.


I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday.
To feel the holy spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A family is forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm glad you guys were able to go. I hope your Mom enjoyed touring the Temple. My family is going today, and I can't wait. I know it will be an amazing experience for the kids. They've been very excited to go.

Anna Beal said...

It looks Beautiful! I would love to go see it sometime.

Mrs. Romriell said...

We went there to and brought Nick's wonderful Niece, you know the gospel is true when you step into the walls of such a holy place! How did it go for your mom?

Anonymous said...

Justin -- I was thinking about you today. I want to tell you how great you are. You've set some difficult personal goals and are fulfilling them -- we respect you, encourage you and love you with all our hearts. Keep it up -