Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, August 18, 2008

Pizza Night...

Friday also meant 'Friday Night Pizza Night'.
Braden's First piece of Grandma's homemade pizza.

Braden and Maddie
JD & Pa installing a new antenna
Josh doing his duty as the youngest delivering tools needed for the install. Justin doing his duty as the older brother taking the opportunity when he saw it...
Emma, Sarah, and Alex enjoying the pool


And what summer evening, when almost all of the kids are together, is not complete without a little bit of volleyball. (my arms are still bruised!)


2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Wow...that is a Monster Antenna!

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Hey Jaime! This is April! It was so good to hear from you! I never check my facebook thingy, so sorry it took me so long to get back to you! My blog is mazjohnson.blogspot.com! We should have lunch sometime!
April