Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, September 6, 2008

Six Years...

Wow...I can't believe it...we've been married for SIX YEARS!! Believe it or not, six years seems to have gone by really fast. We've done so much together, I guess that's what happens when you're married to your best friend!

We met at TVCC (in September) where we were both music majors, I joined the jazz group and because we didn't have enough guys to make it SATB, it was converted to SSA with our guys playing drums, bass, guitar, and piano. Of course Justin was at the piano (and I don't think he really liked playing jazz!) We were engaged at the end of March and married 5 months later.

I remember Justin being really nervous on our wedding day, I don't know if he thought I'd run away or what, but I remember being totally calm until it was almost time to walk down the aisle. We were sealed together for eternity on our first anniversary.

Since our wedding day we have traveled all over using our flight benefits as much as we can afford to. We've been to Disneyland twice, Disney World three times and on a Disney Cruise (do you see the pattern).

I can't imagine my life without Justin, he's amazing. He is always willing to help ANYONE with just about ANYTHING. He's so patient with all of our nieces and nephews. And the most amazing musician I know! I can't imagine a better companion for eternity, thanks Justin for a wonderful six years!! (and MANY more to come of course!!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! We are so proud of you...You guys are the best! We are so lucky to have you in our family. I cant wait to see you celibrate many more years together. Maddie and Braden want to go on one of those Disney Trips with you when they get a little bit bigger. We love you so much

Amy,JD,Maddie and Braden

Krystal said...

Congratulations you guys Im so happy for you. We have been married 6 years also and it has went by so fast. Its awsome to have one of your best friends as your husband.

Mrs. Romriell said...

Wow, Jamie that was so beautiful!!! Can you believe the power of that little jazz group, which such a...fun...leader? You two are the best!!! Happy Anniversary!!! We love you two!!!