Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, September 1, 2008

Dress Shopping...

I've been shopping for a new dress to wear to my cousin's wedding at the end of the month and I can finally say I've found it! I am IN LOVE with the 1950's inspired designs and I love Isaac Mizrahi's designs for Target, but I have a hard time finding anything with sleeves, that's why I was SO excited when I found this one! AND it was only $40!!



Here's a close up of the print

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I'm with you on the dresses. Looks cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the dress. It is going to look great on you. -Devonna