Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sneak Peak of the Wedding...

Brycen helping his mommy get her garter on. What a big help!!

Chris with Tosha's bridesmaids; Cassie, Jen, Janelle, & Jackie
The Bride and Groom

No post is complete without a picture of Tim and Faith
More pictures to come...

2 comments:

Kaytlin said...

So I'm going to tell you something that I think everyone else wants to say..


We want pictures of you up!! I haven't seen you in forever.. and I would like to see a nice picture of you and Justin! hah.. :)

See ya!

(But I still enjoy reading and looking at the pictures!)

Jessica Jensen said...

Jamie!! Hey I'll see you tomorrow at choir..sorry I wasn't there last week, something came up at the last minuet, but I'll be there tomorrow. I loved singing with you again too! It was a lot of fun! Thanks for calling me about the choir, I'm so excited!