Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween at the Office...

Every year at work we have a little costume and decorating contest. This year the Rates and Lead agents got together and decorated like a pirate ship, and the island where the treasure is buried.
This is Jason...Our main pirate ship builder

And the rest of the Rates/Lead pirates...for the record, I did not dress up. I was looking for an old high school jersey or sweatshirt that said pirates on it to cheat, but didn't even get that done...I know, lame!
Everyone brings they're kids in on Halloween to trick-or-treat up and down the rows. The kids love going from agent to agent, getting mounds of candy! Everly just turned a year old this month and she was the cutest skunk I've EVER seen...I told Abby (her mom) if she was going to get rid of the costume, I wanted it!


I have to include the shot of the little heart on the bum of the costume

Since it was a holiday and super slow at work, I was able to get off 3 hours early...YAHOO! So we finished our Halloween at our friends Jared and Jacque's where we had dinner, cupcakes and watched a movie!

0 comments: