Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, November 24, 2008

Senior Pics...Take One...

Justin didn't bother to tell me that he'd set up with Josh for me to take some of his senior pictures today...When Justin remembers, we're in Costco and we've only got about an hour to take pictures before we need to head to Payette for dinner. So we rush home and have Josh meet us there. Here's the rough draft of today's shoot. I asked Josh a while ago if he wanted to have any pictures taken in his suit, his response, "yeah then I won't have to take more pictures in a year when I go on my mission." Typical Josh response! We didn't take too many pictures because it was so cold outside and I still haven't completely figured out the manual modes on my camera...It's been great having our brothers and sisters to practice on! So, ma, this is for you!


















We still have some more pictures to take. I want to get some with his guitar and snowboard, but I need snow for the snowboard pictures.

1 comments:

Jacque Barclay said...

wow!! great job! I really like the one in the suit that you adjusted the color on..good job!