Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight...

I went over to Ontario to see Twilight tonight with my mom, Tim, Jen and mom's friends Carrie and Rus....It was great! I loved it! I have to say when I saw a couple of trailers and the pictures of the cast I wasn't impressed with the casting. I was proven wrong, Edward and Bella were perfect! I'm definitely buying this movie and might have to go see it again before it comes out on video!

3 comments:

D Shaw said...

I will have to agree with you on the movie. It was the best. I want to go see it again. And I will buy it when it comes out on DVD. Did you see the movie trailer for Harry Potter?

Amanda said...

Hey Jamie, this is Amanda Davies! Email me your email so that I can invite you to my blog! It was nice to see you at the shower. I'm so excited for you guys!

amandahoney1 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Mary Lou said...

Totally agree with you on the movie. I am ready to go again and I to will buy the movie. We should all go see Harry Potter together.