Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, November 19, 2007

Garage Cleaning...

We finally did it. After having to get up early for a couple weeks now to start the car and defrost the windows, we finally cleaned out the garage. I have to admit in the four years we've lived in our house, we've only parked in the garage a handful of times, and I'm not sure we've ever parked both cars in the garage, EVER. I couldn't wait to share our accomplishment, so I called Jacque. She was so impressed, and surprised I'm sure, she came over to check it out as soon as Katie Jo got up from her nap. Jacque took pictures, but forgot to email them to me before she left for the week...so pictures to come!

0 comments: