Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Night Out on the Town...

Jacque called this morning so excited because she was paying off her car today! YEAH!! So to celebrate we went to Boise tonight and walked around downtown. We tried to eat at P.F. Chang's but without reservations it was an hour and a half wait. Lucky for us, there was a brick oven pizzeria next door. The pizza was great, and the desserts were excellent. I can't remember when the last time was that the four of us got to go out on a date. Since Jared and Justin are on opposite shifts at Micron, they never have days off together, and Jared is usually either at school, work, or studying. I think we all agreed we need to find more time to get together.
Thanks for letting us go out with you guys tonight, we had a great time!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I work at Pottery Barn Kids on Saturday mornings for four hours, and I'm in heaven. I have a list a mile long of things I want to purchase and slowly but surely I'm marking things off my list. The discount is phenomenal!