Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, May 7, 2009

McCall Scrap Camp...

Last Friday, May 1, my mom and I drove up to McCall for a weekend full of scrapbooking. We left Friday afternoon and came home Sunday afternoon. We stayed at Pilgrim Cove Camp where they cook all our meals and we can leave our projects out for the weekend so it's easy to get yourself started the next day! I worked mostly on a book for the kiddos we've had while mom worked on her 2008 book. It was a small group of about 13 ladies...half of them I didn't know until we got up there, then found out I had worked with some of them at Wal-mart in Ontario while I was going to TVCC. Next trip is scheduled for November...and you can bet I'll be there!
Our "mess"
Julie brought up a cake to celebrate mom's birthday (May 1) and another of the gals birthday (May 2)...I can't remember they other gals name..oops.
This is for Justin. He's the master packer in our family so I was pretty proud of my packing skills when we were leaving. I packed all of my stuff, Mom's stuff, and Rene's stuff in the back of our x-terra...

0 comments: