Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the Lunch Bunch...

(lame title, I know, it's the best I could do!) With the new shift bid that started in October we had some changes at work with some of us working from home and some switching from night shifts to day shifts. This could only mean one thing....LUNCH DATE!! Saturday, November 7th we all got together to celebrate DeVonna's birthday and have some fantastic food and laughs at Red Robin. I forgot to take a picture while everyone was there, so here's a couple of who was left by the time I remembered I had my camera!
Sherri, Marci, Caroline, MaryLou
Stacey, DeVonna, Me, Char
Thank you everyone for coming! I'm looking forward to next month and OLIVE GARDEN! Yum!

0 comments: