Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin...

Happy Birthday Justin...31 reasons why I love you...

  1. You're my best friend.
  2. You have more talent at the piano than anyone I know.
  3. You are always willing to help others.
  4. You have the most fantastic and contagious laugh.
  5. You are so funny!
  6. You are such a patient teacher.
  7. You can cook!
  8. You're always smiling.
  9. You have so much compassion.
  10. Your passion for music
  11. Your love for children.
  12. You're going to be an amazing father someday.
  13. Your love for all things Disney!
  14. You can clean!
  15. You're a hard worker.
  16. Your smile.
  17. You're always willing to take care of me when I'm sick.
  18. You love to travel.
  19. You will try to fix anything yourself...and most of the time succeed!
  20. You're a great brother (I know 6 other people who will agree with me on that!)
  21. You will stop whatever you're doing to help your family or mine.
  22. You always see the good in people.
  23. You are generous.
  24. You're so fun to shop with!
  25. You wear your heart on your sleeve.
  26. You are competitive.
  27. You'll cuddle with me even when you're too hot! :)
  28. You like to drive...or maybe you just don't like to ride with me driving...either way!
  29. You're so handsome.
  30. You sing like an angel...my heart melts every time.
  31. You chose me for eternity.

Thank you Justin, for being you! Here's to many more birthdays!!

Tonight we went out to dinner with our friends Jared and Jacque to Tucano's. We were excited to try it because we had heard so many great things about it. And if you sign up for their birthday club you purchase one dinner and get one free during your birthday month! Who doesn't love free!?
The favorites were the bacon wrapped filet mignon, pork tenderloin, and grilled pineapple with a brown sugar glaze...mmm.
And we had to try the raspberry Brazilian lemonade...so good!
Happy Birthday Justin!

2 comments:

Mrs. Romriell said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you two...so, we are heading towards la grande around 19-21 of this month for papa's play...if your free let us know. But truly guys...we love ya!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the braces club - I feel like we're back in high school!! Happy Birthday Justin!