Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, June 21, 2010

Scotch Pines Dog Training...

It's Stella's turn to go to school! We started dog class on Thursday and I have to admit I was a little nervous. April -the dog trainer-has a list here on her website of "The Intelligence of Dogs." The beagles we have trained are number 72 on the list...Stella...she's number 77. She pulled me into class and after sniffing out the other dogs we got started.

I'm always eager for April to use my dogs as an example! It gives me a head start! April was demonstrating the sneak-away game with Stella. We've been playing sneak-away all week as home work and as of last night she was really catching on.

See how good she is!!
We have to miss week 2 so we'll have an update at week 3.

1 comments:

Patty said...

OH.... goooooooooooood giiiiiiirl. She is such a gooooood Stella-giiiiiiiirl. Stella gets a bone. Doesn't she? Yeees, she does. Good Girl!