Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fair Time...

It's that time of year again! Here are the pictures I entered in the fair this year.
Stella Hawk
Vancouver, BC
Faith Marie
Kisses for Candy
Faces of Jacks
Stella loves Maddie
We'll find out Thursday how we did!

3 comments:

Mrs. Romriell said...

We are all up for the new blog! email us the link!

Patty said...

I love your pics. I think Skater Stella is a winner. :)

Be sure you email me the link - or whatever, to the new blog. I can't live without my Laws. :)

Unknown said...

count us in!
karapothier at yahoo dot com