Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, October 4, 2007

Family Pictures...

Tim and his little family came over last Saturday to help celebrate my birthday, and I couldn't stop myself from making them sit still just long enough for a family picture. Even though this isn't a great picture (not my idea of a terrific backdrop) Tim did agree to another Family Pic closer to Christmas for their Christmas cards...so I'll have another chance. So here they are. Jen, Tim, Kaden and Mason.


Before they settled down for a picture I had to let the boys run off some energy. One thing I love about Tim and Jen is that they don’t just send the boys out to play, they go out and play with the boys. Tim and Kaden were playing soccer, and Mason was chasing Lexie around the yard trying to catch her and pick her up. Each time he succeeded he would let her go and start again.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had an excellent birthday, Justin better of spoiled you...I would love to show you around Chicago- the more I go down there, the more I fall in love with it, there's just so much to do. The shopping alone could keep me busy for the whole day, but that's not Steve's idea of a good time, he'd rather be at a baseball game, what can you do? What are the next trips you're planning on taking?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.