Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Dinner...

Christmas dinner was great...there is nothing better than Grandma Geri's ham, Linda's rolls, and Mom's dessert! I hadn't seen Brycen since Cassie's graduation this spring and I can't believe how big he's gotten. I couldn't put the camera down!!




1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey thanks for all your comments...sorry I haven't reponded back sooner! We are coming out there in the beginning of May. How are you doing? My Mom said she saw your mom...I thought she gave you my email address...which is by the way spud4life@msn.com. Hope to hear from you soon.