Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Week...

This year has been the hardest when it comes to finding a time for everyone for Christmas. Justin had to work Sunday through Wednesday and I had to work Sunday and Christmas Eve. We started Sunday night with JD, Amy, and Maddie. Christmas Eve, after work, we headed over to Ma and Pa’s (Justin’s Parents) to exchange gifts with them and spend some time with Jesse and Jori since they had come from Idaho Falls. Christmas morning Justin went off to work, and I headed to Tim’s house to watch his boys open presents. That afternoon we had dinner out in Nyssa at Aunt Linda’s house. I left just as Justin was leaving Micron so I could meet him at home with some dinner. We waited until Friday to have Christmas with Mom and Grandma, because I had to go back to work Wednesday and Thursday. We finished out our Christmas week with dinner Saturday night with Dad.

0 comments: