Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Picture Time...

A few weekends ago we took some family pictures in the back yard at my mom's house. They turned out pretty well for only taking 15 minutes or so! (Thanks Michael for taking the Family Pic!)
Jen started talking about getting a family picture of their family before Thanksgiving, but the weekends weren't working out to get it done. When she thought all hope was lost for a picture in her Christmas cards we found a weekend!
Jen and Tim were having a hard time thinking of something for Grandma Geri for Christmas so we took these pictures for her. (don't worry...she doesn't have a computer, let alone access to the internet!) Although I didn't think I would be able to figure out photoshop in time to put something like this together for her so she bought a 3-window frame.

A big thank you to Kara for helping with photoshop on this one with our mini email lessons!

1 comments:

Patty said...

These pics are really great. I love the JOY idea. I'm going to remember this when I'm a grandma. :-)