Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, December 14, 2009

Say Hello to Stella...

Here she is--Stella, our English Bulldog puppy--

After Tim brought home Sadie on Thanksgiving I couldn't wait any longer, we started the search for a puppy. It only took two and half weeks (we picked her up yesterday)

She's so tiny next to Lucy!

Faith loves puppies...all puppies...she walked around the dining room kissing each dog, even Lucy.

How can you not love these wrinkles!

Justin and Tim and their puppies! Sadie is 12 weeks, Stella is 6 weeks.


3 comments:

Porters said...

She is so cute! I love puppies! What a great addition for christmas!

Denise Wheeler said...

We are both so happy for you guys! What a cute puppy! I just can't imagine not having a dog in my life! They truly are a mans best friend!

Julz said...

HaHa I love her and I love the name. LOL she reminds me of August, nice and fat and rollie. The best kind of babies. She looks like a sweetie. She's lucky to have you guys.