Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A little Josh Groban Trivia

Did you know Josh Groban's first concert EVER was in BOISE??? Amazing huh??

Justin and I were pretty bummed when we found out mom bought tickets to Josh Groban. We decided we didn't need to go, and got over it slowly. Then I saw on Kara's blog that she not only got tickets to Josh, but also got to TOUCH Josh. That was it....I was now officially jealous. I sulked for a couple of days, and then to my surprise on August 13th, an email appeared at work that our advertising and promotions department had tickets. The instructions were to email the office manager if you wanted in on the drawing. I thought "yes, this is my chance." So I sent the email and waited on pins and needles. The good news arrived a few days later, I had won two tickets. So not only did we end up getting to see the concert....our tickets were FREE!!! The concert was unbelievable, the stage was awesome, and the sound was perfect. Next time he comes to town, I'm splurging and buying tickets the first day they come available.

0 comments: