Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome Friends and Family

Okay, we've done it.....we've created a blog. It all started with en email from Kara Pothier saying they'd joined the blogging world. I've really enjoyed checking Kara's blog every few days, getting updates on their little family and seeing new pictures of Hallie (and Josh Groban). So here it is....the Law Family blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to have you a part of this growing world/addiction, you'll find it's quite fun. Maybe it's so fun for me because I live so far away from friends and family, then again, I check the blogs of the girls I talk to almost daily...which negates by previous statement. How are you guys doing?? I'm hoping to make it home this fall before Hallie turns two, basically if I can get my sister to find a enough people for me to take their senior pictures, which will make me enough money...I'll come out!! If not, it's my year for Christmas, however, we're looking to spend it in Colorado with Nathan, and my family would all meet up there, who knows. Know anybody who needs some senior pics?? Great to hear from you, can't wait to keep posted on your life!

Hetty said...

Awsome! I'm so glad you are becoming a glog-geek too! Right on!
Heather