Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Calling...

Our ward split, again, (2nd time in 5 years) about a month ago and we are back into the Middleton 4th ward. I have been thoroughly enjoying my time being calling-less (I'm sure that's not a word), but I knew it was too good to last too long. Last night I got "the call" from the first counselor in the bishopric asking me to meet him at 1030am this morning...I'm sure he's not aware that I'm usually not up at 1030am let alone dressed for the day, but I suffered through getting up early. Justin was speculating last night on what it may be and suggested ward choir director...my response...oh no! He was only half right, I'm the new ward chorister. We'll see just how effective that conducting class I took in college really is!

5 comments:

Jacque Barclay said...

Hahaha!! I also like your Be attitudes thing! How did you do that?

Mrs. Romriell said...

That is wonderful!!! How did you get thay BE attitude button? I miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Now you have to actually get dressed and do your hair on Sundays since you have to stand in front of everyone! Tough call! Good luck.

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Woo-hooo! How fun for you! That should be lots of fun!! You just have this wonderful voice that needs to carry on the ward! :) mm So pretty much i love your background and what you've done to the page. Hi Five!

Unknown said...

Just to clarify...a saturday post DOES get me out of a Sunday post!! I actually thought I would get around to posting tonight, but as I look over at Hunter in his swing...he's already asleep. So my friend that means that I need to be asleep. Hopefully I'll get around to posting tomorrow, but don't hold your breath!!