Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, October 27, 2008

Our New Fish...

One night last week Justin found a free 10 gallon tank on craig's list and decided he needed it (why...I have no clue!) With his new tank came the biggest "sucker" fish I have ever seen! I've been trying to get a picture of it that would really show how big he was, thus the Finding Nemo DVD in the picture. He's at least 4-times longer than all of our other fish.

2 comments:

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Oh my gosh!! Its huge!! I'm sure your other sucker fish is loving the new one!...Mom and dad used to have a big one..but i don't think that big!..Whats its name...haha justin and his obsession with his fish now!

Jacque Barclay said...

Holy cow! you know most people (at least in Idaho) go fidhing for fish that size! :) I bet he will keep the tank clean now!