Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

I went out in the garage on Friday morning to find that our house decided it was time for a TRICK instead of a TREAT on this Halloween morning. I heard drip......drip......drip and knew it couldn't be good.

I found a leak on the incoming water line for the water heater.


It was obviously leaking for a while because the wood below was soaked.

Time to call Dad to the rescue!!
Dad removed the leaking valve.

Luckily, the part was only $8.99 and Dad threw in the labor for free.


I am very grateful for a father who can fix things and is willing to drop what he is doing to help out. He was more than willing to turn this TRICK into a TREAT so we could enjoy the rest of the day.

1 comments:

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Sorry to hear about the leak. I will completly agree with you..Dad is super amazing. I think all of us can say he is more willing than anyone to drop everything to help his family-and others on top of that. We are very lucky to have him!!(expecially he knows exactly how to fix a problem..no matter what it is!)