Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Laws...

Somehow I ended up with very few pictures of Thanksgiving. We had dinner with the laws first where we succeeded in stuffing ourselves full. I love this time of year when the whole family gets to be together. I must have been to busy eating to take pictures because I ended up with very few pictures of our Law Family Thanksgiving (officially a Harris family Thanksgiving.)
I love how Braden's belly is sticking out of his shirt!

Grandpa giving Braden his first taste of Jell-O

Madison LOVES olives

After he was done eating Teagen settled down on the floor to play with the trucks


0 comments: