Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Newman Family Thanksgiving...

After we had thoroughly stuffed ourselves at the Law family party we headed to Payette for the Newman family Thanksgiving. Believe it or not, I forgot my camera...so I had to wait for my mom to email me her pictures.
Faith trying on her Mama's boots

Kaden, Mason, and Faith hanging out with their Mama
Grandma Geri loves baby Faith!
Uncle Ron couldn't wait to get his turn playing with Faith

1 comments:

Porters said...

AHHHH!!!! Yea I'm so glad you found me, I can't believe you remember stealing Bratchers car and can't forget the "gifts" we left :), send me your email so we can catch up!!!!!