Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, February 26, 2009

{D} & {M}...

We found out yesterday afternoon we were getting new kiddos...but I didn't want to post anything until we knew for sure and had them with us. They are sisters, {D} is 4 and {M} is 22 months. They had told us {M} was potty trained (and at the time we thought she had already had her 2nd birthday) but before we even left the Health and Welfare office she had an accident. They gave us a pull-up and a pair of PJ's and we headed to town. When we got home I gave them both a bath and her pull up was dry so I tried to go without again...yeah lasted less than 10 minutes before we could SMELL her through out the house...needless to say we'll probably be calling our caseworker tomorrow about some diapers! So here they are...

{D}
{M}...yes she's wearing boy pj's...it's all I had!
we had pizza for dinner and she kept licking the ranch off each piece after she dipped it...silly kid.



2 comments:

Julz said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! How exciting for you guys. I can't wait to see more posts. If you are ever in need of some potty training tips let me know. I think I did pretty good with Triston. We never put him in pull ups and he never has an accident, even at night, but getting him to that point was, well, H E double hockey sticks;)

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Hopefully we get to meet them!! good luck!! they look very sweet and like a lot of fun!!!
Love you guys!~!