Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweetheart Dance...

Saturday, February 7th the Middleton Stake threw a Sweetheart dance for all of the adults. Jacque insisted that we go with her and Jared. Justin and I have NEVER been to a dance together and didn't dance at our wedding...we did take a swing dance class once upon a time...So you can see why we hesitated to go! We had dinner at Mongolian first then off to the stake center. Surprisingly we had a lot of fun, and got a little better at swing dancing. Enjoy some pictures...Yes, I posted more of Jaque and Jared than us because I had more of Jaque and Jared than us...and they were much better dancers!!


Jared-you can hate me for this one later, but for now...just laugh!
Showing off our swing dance 'skills'

3 comments:

Jacque Barclay said...

see you guys look great dancing!

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed that you went. My husband got asked by another women. I am striking out all over the board.

Julz said...

lookin good lookin good;)I Can't wait for summer to come so we can come to Idaho and Find a Stinkin House! Can't wait to see you guys.