Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, February 8, 2009

Invitations...

Okay...first of all...ignore the quality of the pictures. I didn't bring my camera to work and wanted to get a picture before I started stuffing envelopes.



Here are the invitations I finished tonight for Janeen's baby shower. They turned out way better than I had expected, and took half the time I planned. So, Janeen, here's your sneak peak!





3 comments:

Jamie said...

those are to cute. I love the wording too. I think you should get photoshop because you would do amazing things with it. I use it on almost every picture. Maybe just to lighten a few or to erase a few boogers! Just get a book too...I think that would make it a lot easier!! Good luck

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Ahhh Jame!!!!I'm so excited!! this means so much! your the greatest!! They look so cute! Brent really liked them too! Thank you so much for everything! your the best!
less than a month!!!!

Jacque Barclay said...

wow friend that was fast! and you even tied all the ribbon! I'll say it again..wow!! oh and they look awesome I think we should make all our invites in that format!