Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, March 29, 2009

Garage Cleaning...

It's that time again! We typically clean our garage out once in the spring and once in the fall. And this year it REALLY needed it...It took Justin, Michael and I three hours to clean it out and reorganize...In the end we have room to park (probably just one car), we filled all three of our garbage cans, and filled the X-Terra with stuff to go to the DI. Until the fall...
The Before Shot...

And the After...still needs a little bit of organizing and going through some things...but much better!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thinks you should rent a storage unit. I know someone that can help you that.

Jamie said...

That Baby Swing's legs will fold up and save you even more room. ( PS I love that everyone has tips for you and your clean garage!) Very nice after picture!!

Krystal said...

I love it. We did the same thing this week. Ill post a picture later.

Unknown said...

We run into the same problem- why do garages become the catch all??

Jacque Barclay said...

Oh My gosh! That was amazing! Way to go!: )

Denise Wheeler said...

Good job!!!! Hey, I know a garage in LaGrande that needs your magic touch. I'm glad every thing is going well for you guys!

Amy said...

Looks great guys. Amy and I just did the same thing. It's so nice to have garage space back. Love you guys.. Happy Easter