Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jumpoline...

I love warm weather...I love it A LOT...too bad these two don't stay outside for more than 15 minutes without screaming at the back door that they want in. I learned today that {M} is afraid of bugs. She sat on the "jumpoline" as they call it for 5 minutes screaming because there was a bug (this bug was half the size of the head of a pin). Once she gets worked up she's hard to get calmed down. So now they're back inside playing quietly in their room...for now!


2 comments:

Julz said...

Haha sometimes dont you wish you could say " suck it up and get over it." But is that good parenting? I don't quite know yet so I just steer clear of that phrase for now. They are cute girls, they are lucky to be with you guys really they are. And for the record you are doing a great job.

Kaytlin said...

Jaime!! How are you? Gorgeous little girls. :) I hope you're having the time of your life with them.. :D