Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's...

We spent some time last weekend at my mom's house so I didn't go crazy. We got out my box of dolls that I played with when I was little and {D} thought that was great. (it may have been a mistake to not bring them home). The girls were both pretending to feed their dolls with their sippy cups.

I love {M}'s serious concentration & how she has to hold the baby by the forehead as if she's going to get away!

We did a little coloring...and found out that {M} likes to color on the counter as much as her paper (sorry mom & thanks for cleaning it up!)


The girls with their pictures...

I was seriously impressed with how well {D} stayed in the lines!

They had fun playing in the dog kennel...what kid doesn't!

And I have to include a shot of {M}'s super cute shoes! Yeah, I picked those out!


2 comments:

The Fuhrmann's said...

I love the shoes. The girls look happy and I am glad that you guys are enjoying them. I love looking at your blog and reading all the fun stuff with the great pictures. I should see if Marek will stand in the corner for me, he is almost two.

Jacque Barclay said...

awe..so cute playing with your dolls!! see you can totally handle girls! love the shoes too!