Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt...

I was so excited to get Easter off work because this was Faith's first Easter that she could hunt for eggs and she caught on quick!




Grandma Geri always hides plastic eggs that each have $1 in them. The boys didn't know this but Tim and I were about ready to hunt for eggs ourselves! I'm not sure how, but I didn't end up with any good pictures of Kaden looking for Easter eggs. But to his credit he ended up with the most plastic eggs taking home $9! Great job Kaden!!

0 comments: