Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, April 24, 2009

New Hair Cut...

It was time for a change....and when Jacque told me that Kate (4 years old) says she "looks like Jamie" when her hair is in a pony tail...it sealed the deal!

BEFORE
AFTER
Ignore the fact that the picture is mid-blink....Justin only took one!

6 comments:

D Shaw said...

Love it. it is really cute.

Patty said...

SHE BANGS!! SHE BANGS!! You look great... I can't wait to see you in person.. I love love love it.... Sassy Girl!

Kaytlin said...

Jaime!! Your hair is so dang cute. :) I love it.

The Fuhrmann's said...

I LOVE IT GIRL!!! You look so ready for summer.

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

OHHHH i LOVE it!!! You look so beautiful Jame!!! So very cute!

Amanda said...

How fun!!! I didn't see you sunday! I can't wait to see it in person!!!