Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Phil Harris Comes to BOI...

Phil Harris, Captain of the F/V Cornelia Maria from Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch is in town this week. One of our agents, Carrie, just happens to be his step-daughter (well technically ex-step-daughter). So Carrie brought Phil into the office today for a little meet and greet! For the record I LOVE Deadliest Catch! It is one of my FAVORITE shows!
Phil & Carrie
Phil & Me
Phil & Tania
Signing Autographs
Chattin' It Up
Kenny, Carrie & Phil
Me, Carrie, Phil, Sherri, Signe & Carline in front
If you live in the Boise area and want to meet Phil he'll be at the Reef downtown tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Awesome...I wish I could go to the reef...but can't make it...I love that show too! I actually worked on a Commercial Salmon F/V (nothing like crab fishing) for 4 summers in Alaska off the aleutian chain after high school...never knew that huh...hope your doing great!

Porters said...

I love that show! How fun to see him! Hope things are well for you!
Chantal