Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dinner at Mom's...

Friday night my mom made a Birthday Dinner for Michael. When it's your birthday you get to pick what's for dinner and the dessert (or cake). Since Michael's living with us I asked my mom if he could have a birthday dinner...and she was game (thanks Mom!!). Michael's dinner request was roast and potatoes...and it was good! We had a raspberry crumb thing for dessert...mmmm! I'm becoming a horrible family photographer because I didn't take any pictures of Michael opening the rest of his presents, but I did take some pictures Friday of the kids running through Mom's backyard. Apparently Mason's pants were a little big (and a little wet from fishing that afternoon) and he lost his pants half way through the yard.
Jen and I were up on the deck taking pictures and Faith was trying to figure out how to get up to us. :)

By the way, Michael's vinyl that Justin printed for him said "you've just been passed by a box" with a picture of Calvin and Hobbes. (Michael drives a Scion XB...which looks just like a box).

1 comments:

Patty said...

You should post a picture of "the box" with the vinyl on it. If I read that on a Scion I would laugh so hard it would be dangerous. That's funny stuff. You keep me in stitches... seriously