Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, October 2, 2009

A Happy Birthday...

I took my birthday off from work and spent the day with Justin. He had the day all planned out, but with two different plans. So he made me choose 1 or 2 all day long, and whatever he had assigned to that number, that's what we did. It was kind of like those Choose Your Own Adventure books we read in grade school...you remember those right??!! We went out to lunch (Olive Garden) and to a movie (UP in 3D) and to Coldstone for some ice cream. Then had dinner at my mom's house with the whole family. And what did I pick for my birthday dinner you ask? HOT WINGS!! YUM!!
Mason helped me open all of my presents. I have been telling Justin all summer that I want a pink 22 for my birthday...but we had already discussed that I wouldn't be getting it. So, even knowing that was the case, I got a little excited to open the last present...which was an empty gun case to go with my gun cleaning kit and ear muffs, so that I have everything I need when he DOES get me my pink 22 someday...SOON!!
Thank you everyone for another WONDERFUL birthday!

0 comments: