Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, October 3, 2009

Meet Auto...

He's the newest addition to our zoo. (pretty soon I'm going to start charging admission!) He will be prettier in a few more months after he grows the rest of his feathers back. He was a rescue bird and had been plucking his feathers due to stress. This picture was a month or so after we got him and he's already made a huge improvement on picking at his feathers. I'll have to start posting more often you can see what a pretty bird he's growing up to be!


1 comments:

Patty said...

Jamie... I don't know what to say. I'm sure he has a great personality?