Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sarah's Surgery...

Sarah fell off the slide in her backyard on Monday and broke her arm! She had to have surgery Wednesday morning to have 3 pins put in. (I should have had Julie scan the x-ray so I could post it!) I remember when I was a kid coming home from the hospital for surgery's and stuff people would always bring get-well gifts...so I had to go out and get Sarah some fun stuff. She was still pretty out of it when we got there but she said it didn't hurt. She gets to go in next week to get a hot pink cast. :)
When Julie was talking to her earlier in the week telling her she would be asleep during the surgery, Sarah said "but I don't sleep during the day." Julie had to explain they would give her some great medicine to help her sleep. :)

1 comments:

Jacque Barclay said...

oh poor sara! I am always amazed when kids get hurt playing on playground type equiptment. It just seams so short of a distance, but it happens alot!