Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, March 6, 2010

Whistle Pigs...

This is not a post for the squeamish or PETA members! Read on at your own risk!
What do you do with a sunny Saturday afternoon? Load up the truck and go shootin'!

Jesse is in town from Idaho Falls and we went out to Sand Hollow for a few hours to shoot whistle pigs. Since our last trip out shooting I had borrowed Tim's gun so I had my own this time! JD and I walked around for a bit and took a shot at a few, but we weren't successful...those lucky buggers!

Stella came with us too. We were anxious to see how she would do around the louder guns while the guys were shooting the target. They didn't phase her at all! You'd think she was a hunting dog!
JD and Josh fired a few rounds with JD and Jesse's handguns.
Michael caught this guy right in front of the truck. He had just refilled my clip, turned around and there he was!
I think we'll wait another month or so before going out again...maybe when it's a little bit warmer...for longer...watch out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too funny- I'm from Idaho, and I don't even know what a whistle pig is!!