Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Arizona Heat...

Monday morning, bright and early, I flew down to Phoenix for a quarterly meeting for work. Talk about HOT!! I don't know how anyone actually lives there! I swear my feet swelled two sizes just when I walked off the plane!! I thought long and hard about taking my camera, because I wanted to get some pictures of the latest stop on my tour of Alaska Airlines cities. I decided against it, knowing I would only see Sky Harbor Airport and our reservations office in Phoenix. It was a fun one-day trip, and one more addition to the places I've visited!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And that is where Steve would like to live for the rest of his life...I keep reminding him of the heat, but he's a stubborn man in few things, and that's one of them!