Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, September 15, 2007

Piano Lessons...

I've done it! After 5 years of marriage, I've finally convinced Justin to give me piano lessons! Not that I don't know how to play at all, (Kara's mom was a great teacher!) but there's always room for improvement. Justin said he'd never give me lessons, because he didn't think I'd really practice! He must have gotten that assumption from my voice lessons in college that I would never practice for!! 5 days later and I'm still practicing!! Well, I'm going to prove him wrong!!

My first weeks lesson is....

Hannon
Sweet Hour of Prayer (from the Hymn book!!)
I am a Child of God
Minuet in g Minor (from Bastien's Piano Lit.)

I'm not very excited to learn how to play Hymns, mostly because I think they'll be too hard, but I have wanted to improve my Children's Songbook skills. Although I'm sure once I do, someone will find out and it will only be a matter of time before I'm called back to Primary.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya girl- I'm wishing now that I had stuck with it. I guess now that my life isn't consumed with sports the non-stop social life we had it seems easier to take lessons! Good Luck