Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, September 21, 2007

'Stay'...easier said than done...


Since I was in Phoenix Monday night, we switched our dog class this week to Wednesday. The good news was we only had to drive to Nampa instead of Boise, the bad news, this leaves us two days short on this weeks homework. We started with 'Stay' last night and it went better with Lexie than we expected, but definitely could have gone better. I think Abby and I were her biggest distractions, because all she wants to do is play. We did get them to go on 'down stays' next to each other long enough for me to get their picture. I decided after last night's class, that she definitely needs a little vest for the winter. Class started at 630p and we weren't out there more than ten minutes before Lexie was shaking all over, and I can honestly say I'd never seen a dog's teeth chatter until last night!!


On a side note, I promise, once we have kids, you won't have to hear about the dogs every week.

2 comments:

pilgrimchick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.