Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, September 15, 2007

Promotion...

Justin has finally been given a well deserved promotion at Micron. Starting October 8th he'll be a Supervisor for Fab 4 on A shift. While I can't explain what that entails as far as job responsibility (because everything at Micron goes right over my head!) I do know that A shift means he'll be working days 6a-6p Sunday - Tuesday and every other Wednesday. The shift change couldn't have come at a better time, since we were bidding for our new shifts at Alaska this week as well. So to coincide with his days off I will start working 8a-430p Sunday - Thursday on September 29th.

0 comments: